Innovations in 2013-2019:
- Development of parts and solutions that comply with the demanding European regulation against fire EN 45545.
- New bench Multiaxial fatigue tests for validation of parts and subsystems.
- Development of formulation of rubber for excellent fatigue and creep behavior.
- Development of elastic supports and joints for gearboxes CAF trams and metros.
- Member of the Spanish Railway Technological Platform
- Successful result of the project Saferubber (www.saferubber.eu), Seventh Framework Programme of the EU.
- Development of new formulations of rubber to support extreme temperatures until -60 ° C.
- Development of systems for primary and secondary suspension.
- Characterization of technical rubber mixtures for FEM simulation.