CETEST is an independent and accredited testing test and analysis centre, specialized in railway sector. Its activity is centered on validating and approving new train designs or train modifications. It also provides test and consultancy services in this field.
CETEST provides a flexible and tailor-maid service to its customers, including train and equipment manufacturers, train operators, certification bodies and infrastructure managers. Its testing and consulting services cover all the value chain: R+D, design, certification and operation in service.
With more than 40 years of accumulated experience in railway sector, our test services cover a wide range of activities. A summary of these is presented below:
- Structural resistance and fatigue of bogie frames and bolsters
- Structural resistance and fatigue of components and subassemblies
- Validation of wheels, axles, wheelsets
- Validation of gearboxes and axle boxes
- Vehicle dynamics on test bench: stationary tests.
- Vehicle dynamics on track (including instrumented wheelsets)
- Current collection quality: contact forces assessment, arcs measurement, uplift.
- Vibrations including modal analysis
- Climatic tests
- Energy consumption & regeneration
- Electromagnetic compatibility: track circuit and axle counter compatibility tests, Field radiated EMI, exposure to magnetic fields.
- Traction and brake performance
Top products: TRAINING, CERTIFICATION, RESEARCH: Instrumented Wheelsets for Wheel-Rail Contact Forces Y/Q Measurement