Activities in the year:
- Spain: Detailed Design Project of the Railway Platform for High Speed Line Madrid – Extremadura. Section: Arroyo de Santamaría - Navalmoral de la Mata: The objective is the definition of the detailed design project of the 6.8 Km length high-speed rail section that will run through Navalmoral de la Mata urban area. It is defined the alignment fitting respect to the existing railway line, the design of new structures and drainage works, facilities relocations, bonded zones, expropriations, etc.
Besides, it is carried out the procedures established in 38/2015 Lay of the Railway Sector and the Risk Analysis of the Project (including the ISA Interoperability and TSIs compliance).
- Spain: Draft revision and adaptation for normative changes of Detailed Design Projects of Removal of Level Crossings at PPKK 54/246, 55/361 and 59/064 of the Railway Line S.Vicente de Calders –L’Hospitalet (Barcelona): The objective of the 3 projects is the removal of the level crossings located in the Municipalities of La Granada, Subirats and Sant Sadurní d'Anoia in the province of Barcelona. To do this, two new overbridges are projected on the railroad and a box jacking structure. The projects contemplate the complete replacement of affected easements and services as well as the studies of security, interoperability and elaboration of the framework plan, among others.
- Spain: Drafting of Layout and Detailed Design: N-332 road. Duplication of the bypass of Torrevieja (Alicante). The objective of the project is the duplication of the N-332 road in the Bypass of Torrevieja section to increase its capacity and improve the traffic circulation problems that this segment actually presents. The section is 8,70 length. The project includes accesses improvement and a remodeling of 6 interchanges.
- Spain: Detailed Design Project of the third lane in each direction in A-7 Highway. Section: 429 link – 438 link (Almería): The objective of the project is to improve the capacity and road safety of the A-7/E-15 Highway between 429 Link and 438 Link by widening with a third lane in each direction. It is necessary to rectify the alignment of the Aguadulce tunnels and the adaptation of the facilities to the RD-635. It is also necessary the widening of 3 viaducts and the demolition and the new construction of 2 new overbridges.
- Spain: Operational simulation studies of the Spanish railway network. The objective is to analyze the capacity of the railway network to manage the traffic that freight and passenger operators need to meet their demand prognosis. To this end, in each case, studies will be carried out that take into account existing traffic and the possibilities offered by the network to receive the new ones, either without altering the current timetables and services, or by modifying them.
- Chile: Master Plan for Railway Investments in the Greater Conception. The purpose of the project is the exhaustive diagnosis of the railway system with a schedule of investments, estimated costs, financing sources and agents involved in order to obtain an objective vision of the Railway Transport in the Gran Concepción.
- Uganda. Feasibility study Kampala-Malaba Line and Capacity Building services for Uganda Railways Corporation (URC). Feasibility study the 273 km line, key route for Ugandan exports through the port of Mombasa in Kenya. The project, in addition provides capacity building services to the URC oriented to the strategic planning of future activities and the organization of the institution.