President: Antonio Latorre Uriarte. CEO: David Latorre Ferrando. Engineering Chief: Carles Geli Mollfulleda. After Sales Manager: Jose Miguel Gil del Arco. Commercial Chief: José Manuel Yera Rufián. Administrative Chief: Rafael Reyes Moyano. Operations Manager: Pedro Fortes Martin.
|Main products and services
Level Crossing Protection Systems. Electrans develops, manufactures and integrates Level Crossings solutions according to the specific requirements of each project, with a Safety Integrity Level up to SIL-4.
Signaling Railway Systems. Electronic interlocking and blocks for Railways, Central Control Room for asset exploitation and auxiliary signalling systems for passenger information. Detection systems for audio-frequency and conventional track circuits.
Signaling Tramway Systems. Safety interlockings and electronic blockages. SIL-2 ATP on-board equipment which allows the system to supervise the vehicle speed through braking curves, roll-back protection, signal overtaking protection system and SIL-4 safety rise and lowering of the pantograph in tracks without catenary. Field equipment related to the previous (beacons, track circuits, point machines and signals). SIL-3 beacon detection system.
Signals and Lights. Design and production of LED technology signals and SIL-4 lights for Railway, Tramway and Metro applications. Great capacity to adapt to different compositions of number of aspects, colors and luminosities.
Axle Counters. Detection system through Axle counters.
Maintenance. Technical team specialized in the preventive and corrective maintenance of the safety railway and tramway installations, with operational bases in Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Alicante, Bilbao and Mallorca.
After Sales Service. Service of technical assistance and reparation of equipment in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, Barcelona.
Top product: SIGNALLING: On-board speed monitoring & ATP system CASE-E ( up to SIL4).
||Electrans is specialized in the development, manufacture, supply, execution and maintenance of Railway, Tramway and Metro signaling solutions.|
Electrans stands out for adapting the product to the specific requirements of each client, as well as our capacity to develop complete railway signaling solutions.
|Activities by year
Activities in 2018:
- Supply of signals for Kozzika Metro (Egypt).
- Supply of signals for Hanoi L3 Metro (Vietnam) .
- Supply of signals for Baku /Narimanov Depot (Azerbaijan).
- Supply of signals for KMRCL Metro, in Calcutta (India).
- Supply and installation of Level Crossings for Costa Rica.
- Supply of Level Crossings for the BSA line in Egypt
- Signalling extension at the BEST Terminals and “Príncipes de España” in the port of Barcelona
- New signalling Project at the ICL Terminal at the port of Barcelona
Innovations in 2018:
- Treadle with speed detection for the closing optimization of the level crossings.
- Brigade warning through rail rolling noise detection
- Preventive maintenance system for the LED lights of the high speed train
||- Spain |
- Latin America (Chile, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Argentine)
- Europe (Germany, Denmark, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Scotland, France)
- Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia)
- North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Cameroon).
||Quality certification: ISO 9001/2015 issued by DEKRA for the design, production, installation, marketing and after-sales service of Railway signalling equipment. |
Environment certification: ISO 14001/2015 issued by DEKRA for the design, production, installation, marketing and after-sales service of Railway signalling equipment.
||17 million Euros|
|No. of employees
||15% of turnover|
||Infraestructure, Maintenance, Others, Signalling.|