- ALBATROS, S.L.U
- ALSTOM TRANSPORTE, S.A.
- AMURRIO FERROCARRIL Y EQUIPOS, S.A.
- AQUAFRISCH, S.L.
- ARCELORMITTAL ESPAÑA, S.L.
- ARDANUY INGENIERÍA, S.A.
- ARTECHE (ELECTROTÉCNICA ARTECHE SMARTGRID, S.L.)
- AZVI, S.A
- BOMBARDIER ESPAÑA
- CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA, S.L.
- CAF - CONSTRUCCIONES Y AUXILIAR DE FERROCARRILES, S.A.
- CAF POWER & AUTOMATION, S.L.U.
- CAF SIGNALLING, S.L.
- CAF TURNKEY&ENGINEERING, S.L.
- CALMELL, S.A.
- CETEST, S.L.
- COLWAY FERROVIARIA, S.L.
- COMSA, S.A.
- DINÁMICAS DE SEGURIDAD, S.L.
- DANOBATGROUP RAILWAYS
- DURO FELGUERA RAIL, S.A.U
- GRUPO EUROGESTIÓN INGENIERÍA DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L.
- FLEXIX, S.A.
- FUNDACIÓN CENTRO DE TECNOLOGIAS DE INTERACCIÓN VISUAL Y COMUNICACIONES VICOMTECH
- FUNDACIÓN GAIKER
- FUNDACIÓN PARA EL FOMENTO DE LA INNOVACIÓN INDUSTRIAL (CITEF)
- FUNOR, S.A.
- GAMARRA, S.A.
- GANTREX SPAIN, S.A.
- GMV SISTEMAS, S.A.U.
- GEMINIS LATHES, S.A.
- HICASA - HIERROS Y CARBONES, S.A.
- HISPACOLD S.A.
- ICON MULTIMEDIA, S.L.
- IDOM CONSULTING, ENGINEERING, ARCHITECTURE, S.A.U.
- IK4 RESEARCH ALLIANCE
- IKUSI, S.A.U.
- IMPLASER 99, S.L.L.
- INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A.
- INECO – INGENIERIA Y ECONOMÍA DEL TRANSPORTE, S.A.
- INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY, S.A.
- INSERAIL, S.L.
- JEZ SISTEMAS FERROVIARIOS, S.L.
- KIMUA ENGINEERING, S.L.
- LA FARGA YOURCOOPERSOLUTIONS, S.A.
- LANDER SIMULATION & TRAINING SOLUTIONS, S.A.
- LUZNOR DESARROLLOS ELECTRÓNICOS, S.L.
- MB SISTEMAS, S.COOP.
- METALOCAUCHO, S.L.
- MGN TRANSFORMACIONES DEL CAUCHO, S.A.
- NEXT GENERATION RAIL TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- NEWTEK SÓLIDOS, S.L.
- NUEVAS ESTRATEGIAS DE MANTENIMIENTO, S.L(NEM SOLUTIONS)
- PARRÓS OBRAS, S.L.
- PATENTES TALGO, S.L.
- POLAR DEVELOPMENTS
- PREFABRICACIÓN Y CONTRATAS, S.A.U (PRECON)
- PRETENSADOS DEL NORTE, S.L.
- REVENGA INGENIEROS, S.A.
- SATYS INTERIORS RAILWAY SPAIN, S.A.
- SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES SPAIN
- SEMI, S.A. (SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES) S.A.
- SENER INGENIERÍA Y SISTEMAS, S.A.
- SICE – SOCIEDAD IBÉRICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELÉCTRICAS, S.A.
- SIGMA RAIL, S.L.
- SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION, S.A.U
- STADLER RAIL VALENCIA, S.A.U
- TALLERES ALEGRÍA, S.A.
- TECNIVIAL, S.A.
- TEKNORAIL SYSTEMS, S.A.
- TELICE, S.A.
- TELTRONIC, S.A.U.
- THALES ESPAÑA GRP, S.A.U.
- TRIA INGENIERÍA Y TÉCNICA DEL TRANSPORTE, S.A.
- TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS
- TRIGO GROUP
- TYPSA - TECNICA Y PROYECTOS, S.A.
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CANTABRIA - LADICIM
- VALDEPINTO, S.L
- VICOMTECH – FUNDACIÓN CENTRO DE TECNOLOGÍAS DE INTERACCIÓN VISUAL Y COMUNICACIONES
- ZELEROS GLOBAL, S.L.
Chairman: Víctor Ruiz-Piñeiro. Secretary: Jaime Hernani Bengoa. Director: Pedro M. Fortea Echeverría.
|Main products and services
Mafex has different groups and work groups through which we work with the main strategic objectives of the Association: the improvement of internationalization, the improvement of the competitiveness of the associates and the intensification of the representation of the spanish sector.
Mafex works in the identification of business opportunities and markets of international interest. On the other hand it organizes a multitude of actions of external promotion: direct commercial missions, participations in fairs and international congresses of the sector, canalization of consultations, dissemination of reports and relevant information of the sector, etc.
To improve the competitiveness of companies, Mafex works on the identification of opportunities and challenges presented by the sector in terms of R & D, identifying lines of action and offering seminars in these areas. In addition, it promotes and supports the creation of consortiums for challenges, including the search for international partners and financing for their development.
Finally, Mafex does an intense work in communication and marketing in order to promote the sector and its partners at a national and international level, as well as to present and represent in those forums of interest for the sector.
Top product: BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS: Participation in international fairs and congresses
||Non-profit association whose main objective is the service to the Spanish railway sector and the defense of the general interest of its 82 current partners. All this through the implementation of actions in the field of internationalization, competitive improvement and innovation, communication, marketing, representation and institutional relations.|
For this, it is based on the experience and prestige of the Agex Group Federation to which it belongs. Mafex is a member of CEOE and UNIFE (European Railway Industry Association). It actively collaborates with entities such as: Renfe Adif, Ministry of Development, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, Alamys (Latin American Association of Subways and Subways), Icex, Basque Government, etc. Mafex actively collaborates with railway associations and clusters in other countries.
|Activities by year
Activities in 2018: During 2018, MAFEX undertook many activities.
It is particularly worth mentioning the first edition of Metro and Ligth Rail 2018 – Rail Live! In Bilbao after the last 14 editions in London. It had the backing of Mafex, the Spanish railway association, in the organisation of the event, as well as that of the Basque Government. The SPRI Group, ETS, Euskotren and Metro Bilbao collaborate in the event's development. The exhibition also had the support of Adif and Renfe. Representatives from around 100 countries found the latest technological advances in the sector in the exhibition area. Furthermore, an extensive programme of simultaneous conferences was prepared with 150 international speakers and more than 2.000 visitors to the exhibition area.
On the other hand the Spanish Railway Association (Mafex) coordinated for another year (with the support of Icex, España Exportación e Inversiones) the presence of Spanish companies in the Spanish pavilion at Innotrans Fair 2018 for its eighth consecutive edition. On this occasion, 57 companies and institutions attended on a group wide basis to the largest world exhibition of the sector, which took place in Berlin between 21 and 25 September. Among them stands out the direct participation in the association stand of RENFE and ADIF, the state-run operator and administrator of infrastructures, respectively.
In 2018 MAFEX also organised another networking activities with railway representatives from 75 countries, in which a total of 242 companies participated. Some countries visited were: Germany, Colombia, South Korea, Estonia, Ecuador, Philliphines, Irán, Turkey and E.A.U.
In the area of competitiveness, a technology mission to United Kingdom was organized. We worked defining and expanding the lines of the different actions marked by the competitiveness committee and established in the strategic plan 2017-2020.
In the area of communication, the Mafex Magazine was consolidated as a channel for the national and international dissemination. Communication and marketing actions were carried out through different channels (press, social networks, report notes, etc.).
||In 2018, MAFEX´s associates exported more than 3.3 billion Euros, with turnover exceeding 5.0 billion Euros, and a workforce of over 21,000 employees (figures only refer to the railway sector).|
|No. of employees
||Associates: 75 partners (31.12.2018) |
Nowadays: 82 partners
||Others, Business associations.|