Railway activities in 2019:
- Madrid-Galicia high-speed corridor platform. Corno tunnel right path. Construction of 8,550 linear meters of single-track railway tunnel with a 72 m2 section and simultaneous excavation from both sides and execution of two prestressed concrete viaducts.
- Madrid-Galicia high-speed corridor platform. Porto-Miaman section. Construction of 6.5 km of railway platform, part of the high speed rail corridor to Galicia. It includes two viaducts and an almost 2 Km long tunnel.
- New rail network of the Basque Country. Section: Zirzurkil-Andoain. Construction of 4.97 km of platform of the new railway network of the Basque Country. It includes the execution of a 4,718 m long tunnel and a 200 m viaduct.
- Remodeling and adaptation of the Mérida and Badajoz train stations. Comprehensive reform of accesses and passenger buildings with the aim of providing them with all the necessary services required for the high-speed corridor.
- Construction of the new Albal (Valencia) train station. Construction of two buildings, located at the head of both platforms of 423 m2 each, with access control on both sides and communicated by an underpass.
- Cantabrian-Mediterranean corridor, Teruel-Zaragoza section. Construction of the electrical traction substations of Cariñena and Villafranca, the 220 kV high-voltage power line and 13 intermediate autotransformation centers.
- Electrification of the Madrid-Extremadura high-speed corridor. Erection of the overhead contact line (catenary) between Plasencia and Peñas Blancas (125 km).
- New traction power substation of Taradell (Barcelona). Supply, installation and commissioning of the electrical equipment for two high voltage connections (25 kV) as well as the transformer, rectifiers, feeders and power supply systems to the catenary and safety installations.
- Construction of a multi-voltage traction power substation for the CAF Group, supplying power in 1,500 Vdc and 750 Vdc in both catenary and third lanes, and with reserved space for single-phase voltage of 25 KVac (50Hz) and 3,000 Vdc.
- Traction power substations for the Pajares bypass: GIS 400kV substation, 32 transformation centers and 2 20kV autotransformation centers.
- Catenary and lighting of the Pajares bypass: 70km of overhead contact line in 2x25kV and systems associated with tunnel lighting (30km).
- Pola de Lena mobile substation: installation of facilities for mobile substation, 6 feeder outputs 3kVcc, 1 rectifier group 3.3kA and associated auxiliary systems.
- Portalada Substation. GIS type traction power substation in 72.5kV, precast concrete building, auxiliary systems and 7km of track electrification with catenary.
- Energy and telecommunications facilities of the 9 line of the Barcelona subway, as well as 2 receiving substations type GIS 400kV and 20 traction power substations.
- Urgent works in UPSs (uninterruptible power sources). Supply, installation and several works in different locations and substations for ADIF.
- Maintenance of the overhead line between Monforte del Cid - Murcia. Maintenance of 64km of double track in 2x25kV.
- Albacete-Alicante signaling maintenance. Several maintenance works in a line with 160km of double lane.
- Adaptation of traction power substations and their high voltage power lines in conventional rail network for compliance with Adif new standards.