Activities in 2018-2019:
* EC Interoperability Verification Services for rolling stock aimed to obtain the authorisations form National Safety Authorities in countries like Spain, UK, Denmark and The Netherlands. Ricardo Certification performs certification projects of multiple units, wagons, coaches, locomotives or on-track machines.
* National Standards assessment services (Especificaciones Técnicas de Homologación, Especificación técnica de ancho métrico) related to different types of rolling stock.
* Independent Safety Assessment services for rolling stock according EN-50126. Ricardo Certification Iberia is the ISA of the new Tram for the city of Utrecht.
* Risk analysis assessment services for rolling stock projects according 402/2013 regulation.
* Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) according EN-50126, EN-50128 and EN-50129 of signalling systems generic applications, like level crossing controller generic platforms, interlocking systems, Railway Balise, Field Detectors Concentrators and software applications for different railway suppliers.
* Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) according EN-50126, EN-50128 and EN-50129 of signalling systems specific application projects at national and international level like ISA of the specific application CBTC system installed in Line 2 of Metro Changsha (China), ISA of the signalling system ERTMS level 1 specific application in Turkey or ISA of several projects of modifications in the conventional railway signalling system.
* EC Interoperability Verification Services for railway infrastructure and emergency projects according to TSIs Infrastructure, Energy and CCS.
* Risk Analysis Assessment services for Infrastructure Works for infrastructure managers and port authorities according to regulation 402/2013.
* Provision of auditing services for vehicle maintenance regimes and assessment of depreciation curves, covering series 3000-6000-7000-8000-9000 operated by Madrid Metro.