Others: Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Tenerife.
Vilnius (Ardanuy Baltic)
Nueva Delhi (Ardanuy India)
Bogotá (Ardanuy Colombia)
Lima (Ardanuy Perú)
Argel (Ardanuy Algerie)
CEO: Carlos Alonso. Financial Director: Carlos Estévez. International Director: Alberto González. COO: Abraham García. Latin America Manager: Juan Manuel Cabellos. R+D Director: Bernat Amadas.
|Main products and services
Feasibility Studies, Basic and Detailed Design, Works Supervision and Project Management for railways, metros, trams, monorails, cable cars, etc.
ISA (Independent Safety Assessor) for Infrastructure, Energy, Control-Command Signalling and Rolling Stock Subsystems. RAMS studies, Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Studies.
Top product: TRAINING, CERTIFICATION, RESEARCH: Independent Safety Assessor: ISA Acreditation for Control-command and signalling, Energy, and Infrastructure.
||Railway Engineering and Consultancy Services in transport and energy sectors.|
|Activities by year
Main projects developed during 2019:
- Risk Analysis Services regarding the Building Management for the ADIF High Speed Network.
- Feasibility Studies for the Redevelopment of the Railway Line from Kotoku to Huni Valley (Ghana)
- Detail Design regarding the renovation and adaptation of the installations and infrastructures for the underground section of lines 1 and 2 of the Valencia Metro
- Independent Safety Assessment for signalling system for section San Lorenzo - Bilbao belonging to line 4 of the Madrid Metro
- Design Project Works’ Management to expand the maintenance facilities and parking tracks Tulio Ospina in Colombia
- Works’ Management for the Signalling System Modernization and Traffic Control Management System for the Metro de Medellín (Colombia)
- Rail Baltica Energy subsystem procurement and deployment strategy
- Consulting Services for the feasibility study and preliminary design for commuter rail train services in Dodoma Capital City (Tanzania)
- Construction projects regarding track assembly and electrification work for the Junction Section of la Teja-Mogente-Alcudia de Crespins for the New Railway Access to Levante.
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for the construction of the new line for the BG train line in Virbhadra- New Rishikesh section (5.70 km) in India
Innovations in 2019: SimOLE: tool development based on finite elements that allow for catenary-pantograph simulations (uplift, pantograph detachment, stress on system)
Development of AutoElec: digital tool for the automatic design of overhead contact lines (OHL); transversal profile representation improvements and increase in system intelligence.
Development of RailPower digital tool for simulation of the electrification conditions of a Railway, Metro or Tramway network. Calculation module improvement for conductor temperature, EMC and Earthing and Bonding system design.
||Ardanuy is working in 5 continents and particulary has developed Projects in Europe (Spain, Portugal, UK, Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Croatia, Russia, etc.), America (USA, Canada, Colombia, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, etc.), Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Mauritania, Egypt, Mozambique, etc.), Asia (India, Turkey, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia); Australia.|
||Acreditation: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 17020; Achilles (Link up UK) |
||12 million Euros|
|No. of employees
||Engineering and consulting, Others.|