Activities in 2018
For the ADIF Railway Infrastructures Administrator:
- Expert technologist assistance in maintenance, provision and operational and refurbishment works on Thales technology signalling installations over a 2-year period.
- Drafting of the construction project and execution of the works for the security installations in the stabling yard of the northern zone of Barcelona Sants station; dugouts in Sant Andreu Comtal.
- Bi-directionally signalled commuter line of Seville. Current BAD with CTC (Automatic block of double track line)
- San Bernardo branching, La Negrllla branching and Tamarguillo and La Salud branching.
- Modification of the La Negrilla interlock and adapting of installations to the Automatic Pooled Blocking System with branching CTC in Tamarguillo and La Salud, Tamarguilllo-La Salud branching line.
- Provision, transport and unloading of drive motors for the railway detours of the Zamora-Pedralba section in the North-Northwest High-Speed Corridor.
- Enlargement of the Seville-Santa Justa CTC for the integration of signalling and traffic control installations of the Plasencia-Badajoz High-Speed line.
- Construction project for the signalling installations, train protection and security systems for the Madrid-Chamartín – Madrid Atocha-Torrejón de Velasco section of the Central High-Speed line and Chamartín station southern head.
- Changes in the security installations as a consequence of having modified the signalling installations on the conventional network due to the zoning of the Valladolid-León-Burgos High-Speed line; section: Quintanilleja-Burgos-Rubena branching.
- Maintenance services for fixed telecommunication installations, GSM-R mobile telecommunications, infrastructure of mobile telephony operators, central GSM-R network systems, centralized telecommunications management systems, remote control of power and remote control of line detectors of high speed: - High-Speed line Madrid-Valladolid and branch Olmedo-Medina; High-Speed line Madrid-Sevilla and Córdoba-Málaga, branch La Sagra-Toledo; High-Speed line Madrid-Valencia and Bifurcation Albacete-Albacete; High-Speed line Madrid-Barcelona-French border, Zaragoza-Huesca branch and Tarragona-Vandellós branch, CORE GSM-R central systems, Centralized telecommunications management systems for 10 years.
- Maintenance of traffic control facilities and complementary systems of the high-speed line Madrid-Castilla la Mancha-Comunidad Valenciana-Región de Murcia. Section Torrejón de Velasco-Valencia and Bifurcation of Albacete-Albacete for 2 years. 1 year contract extension.
- Maintenance of the traffic control and complementary facilities of the Madrid-Seville high-speed line, La Sagra-Toledo and Córdoba-Málaga branch for 3 years. 1 year contract extension.
- Maintenance of the traffic control and complementary facilities of the Madrid - Segovia Valladolid high speed line, during 4 years. 2 years contract extension.
- Maintenance of signaling installations, fixed telecommunications, centralized traffic control, protection and security, and train protection systems for the Orense-Santiago de Compostela section of the North-Northwest High Speed corridor for a period of 40 months.
- Maintenance of interlocking facilities, train protection systems, centralized traffic control, auxiliary detection systems, fixed telecommunications, GSM-R and protection and safety facilities for the section of the New High-Speed Line of the Olmedo - Zamora section , of the North-Northwest High Speed corridor for a period of 20 years.
- Maintenance of interlocking equipment, train protection systems, centralized traffic control system, auxiliary detection systems, fixed telecommunications, GSM-R, and protection & safety facilities of the New Antequera - Granada High Speed Line for a period 20 years.
- Pre-maintenance of interlocking equipment, train protection systems, centralized traffic control system, auxiliary detection systems, fixed telecommunications, and protection & safety facilities for the New Chamartin High Speed Line section - Torrejon de Velasco Bifurcation , for a period of 1 year.
- SW Modification of all ENCEs of the Córdoba - Málaga high-speed line, in relation with the existing DCOs.
- Realization of the provisional situation of the northern head of the conventional railway line of Granada, in order to allow the construction of the new high-speed tracks.
- Atlantic axis. Modification of the La Coruña interlocking.
HSL Project Olmedo - Ourense:
- Modification of SIG L90 of Zamora
- Zamora Station, interlocking modification
- Hiniesta Station, new interlocking
- Commissioning of AzLM and axle counters in the new Puebla de San Julián station and the associated modifications in the Sarria and Laxosa collateral stations.
- Antequera - Granada high-speed line, three new interlocks: Antequera AV, Íllora, Granada.
For the Spanish National Railway Network, RENFE:
- Maintenance of LZB equipment for automatic s/446 train control blocking in the Madrid hub, over a 2-year period.
- Maintenance of the security and switch motorization installations for RENFE Manufacture and Maintenance BMSs and BMIs over a 4-years period.
For the Basque Railway Network / Euskal Trenbide Sarea (ETS):
- Maintenance of tram and railway safety installations, Lots 3 and 5.
- Signalling in new Loiola station.
- Modification of Remote Control and Euroloop in the Sondika interlock.
- BAB Usansolo – Lemoa.
- Euroloop for the signals of Usansolo – Lemoa.
- SW modification of the functionality of the Amorebieta - Zornotza interlocking.
CTB (Consorcio de Transporte de Bizkaia)/Bilbao Metro:
- Project for a Redundant system for the Centralized Control Post of Bilbao Metropolitan Railway.
- Technical assistance to the P.M.C. and to the GOT application, over a 1-year period.
- Maintenance of equipment and software in the administration and management system of the Barik card. Development and commissioning of the processes and applications required by the Barik system, over a 2-year period.
FGV (Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat Valenciana - Valencian Generalitat Government Railways)
- Maintenance of the signalling installations, level crossings and operational telephony of the FGV network in Alicante. Lot 1.
- New railway variant of line 1. Section FINCA ADOC (ALICANTE).
- Refurbishment of the Signalling and Telecommunications systems on the Asyut - Nagh Hammadi line in Egypt.
- Several modifications in the MEXICO TOLUCA project: Commissioning of loop 1 for tests between Zinacantepec and Lerma.
- Maintenance of signalling and communications on the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed line, Phase 1, Phase 4 and Phase 2 in Turkey.
- Maintenance of the signaling and communications facilities of the suburban railroad of Mexico (Buenavista - Cuatitlan), for a period of 10 years.
Maintenance of the traffic control systems of the Cairo – Alejandria corridor in Egypt.
- Dogançay-Geyve project in Turkey for the refurbishment of the signalling, interlock, ETCS systems, Field Elements and Telecommunication system. The project also includes deployment of ETCS N2 for the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed line, phase 2.
- TER Dakar project in Senegal for the implementation of the ETCS L2 signalling, CTC and telecommunications system.
- Communications systems in the Sydney Metro (North West Rail Link) in Australia.
- Turkey: Eskisehir interlocking and ETCS L1.
- Signaling and Telecommunications between Kiato - Rododafni. Greece.