- ALBATROS, S.L.
- AL-KO RECORD
- AMURRIO FERROCARRIL Y EQUIPOS, S.A.
- AQUAFRISCH, S.L.
- ARCELORMITTAL ESPAÑA, S.A.
- ARDANUY INGENIERÍA, S.A.
- ARTECHE (ELECTROTÉCNICA ARTECHE SMARTGRID, S.L.)
- ASSIGNIA INFRAESTRUCTURAS
- AZVI S.A
- BOMBARDIER ESPAÑA
- CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA S.L.
- CAF - CONSTRUCCIONES Y AUXILIAR DE FERROCARRILES, S.A.
- CAF POWER & AUTOMATION
- CAF SIGNALLING
- CALMELL GROUP
- COMSA EMTE
- COLWAY FERROVIARIA, S.L.
- DINÁMICAS DE SEGURIDAD SL (DSAF)
- DANOBATGROUP RAILWAYS
- FAIVELEY IBÉRICA
- FELGUERA MELT, S.A.
- FUNDICIONES GARBI, S.A.
- FUNOR, S.A.
- GAMARRA, S.A.
- GETINSA INGENIERÍA, S.L.
- GMV SISTEMAS S.A.U
- HICASA - HIERROS Y CARBONES, S.A.
- IDOM INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA, S.A.
- IKUSI - ÁNGEL IGLESIAS, S.A.
- IMPLASER 99, S.L.L.
- INSTALACIONES INABENSA S.A
- INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A.
- INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY, S.A.
- ITK INGENIERÍA, S.A.
- JEZ SISTEMAS FERROVIARIOS, S.L.
- KELOX, S.A.
- LA FARGA LACAMBRA, S.A.U.
- LUZNOR DESARROLLOS ELECTRÓNICOS S.L.
- MANUSA DOOR SYSTEMS
- MB SISTEMAS, S.COOP.
- METALOCAUCHO, S.L.
- MGN TRANSFORMACIONES DEL CAUCHO, S.A.
- NEM SOLUTIONS
- NEWTEK SOLIDOS S.L.
- P4Q ELECTRONICS, S.L.
- PARRÓS OBRAS, S.L.
- PATENTES TALGO, S.L.
- PREFABRICACIONES Y CONTRATAS, S.A.U (PRECON)
- REDALSA, S.A.
- ROVER ALCISA, S.A.
- SEMI, S.A. (SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES)
- SENER INGENIERÍA Y SISTEMAS, S.A.
- SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION S.A.U
- TALLERES ALEGRÍA, S.A.
- TEKNORAIL SYSTEMS, S.A.
- TELICE, S.A.
- THALES ESPAÑA GRP, S.A.U.
- VALDEPINTO, S.L.
- STADLER RAIL VALENCIA S.A.U.
MAFEX is a member of UNIFE (Association representing the European Rail Industry) and an official partner of the Secretary of State for Commerce under the Ministry of Economy and Competition.
Chairman: Víctor Ruiz-Piñeiro. Secretary: Jaime Hernani Bengoa. Director: Pedro M. Fortea Echeverría.
|Main products and services
To achieve its goals, MAFEX organises business delegations (direct and reverse), is involved in trade fairs in the sector, conducts market research, channels inquiries by foreign companies, arranges technical seminars, advertising campaigns and other marketing and institutional representation activities.
It also has various strategic committees and work groups that work on the Association's three main strategic goals: improving internationalisation, boosting representation of the sector and increasing the competitiveness of its associates.
Top products: BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS: Spanish Participation at INNOTRANS
||Non-profit association with the primary objective of providing a service to the Spanish railway sector, by assisting its 70 plus companies with their internationalisation, strategy and innovation activities, and by defending the general interests of its associates. To do so it draws on the more than three decades of experience and prestige of the AGEX Group to which it belongs, and on the support of public Bodies and Institutions with which it collaborates. |
|Activities by year
In 2015: During 2015, MAFEX undertook many activities. It is particularly worth mentioning the high level of participation of companies at the Fifth International Railway Convention, with attendance by 45 Spanish companies and 52 railway companies from around the world.
In 2015 MAFEX also organised another series of networking activities with railway representatives from 31 countries, in which a total of 129 companies participated. Some countries visited were: Saudi Arabia, Angola, Ecuador, United Arab Emirates, USA, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Oman, Peru and South Africa.
||In 2014, MAFEX´s associates exported more than 2,800 million Euro, with turnover exceeding 4,400 million Euro, and a workforce of over 20,000 employees (figures only refer to the railway sector).|
|No. of employees
||Members: 70 associated companies. |
||Others, Business associations.|